Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week 32

Here we are at week 32 and we are happy to announce that we have a name for our baby girl! Here name is going to be Allie, after her late great-grandfather Al. We are still working on a middle name, but Brent seems to like Allie Jane, after me. Hopefully we will decide soon because she will be joining us before we know it! Allie is now more active than ever and is really starting to hurt me! I dont mind though because every little kick reminds me that she is doing well!

We did a redo of her 4D sonogram yesterday. I am happy to say that she is now in the vertex position! She was all snuggled in my left hip right up against the placenta, so it was hard to get a full shot of her face... but we definitely got some action shots... she was sucking, licking, laughing, smiling... really putting on a show! It was AMAZING! We cannont wait to meet her!!



The thing covering her eye is the placenta. Her cheeks are getting bigger and her lips are perfect!



What a perfect smile!






Chubby cheeks!



AND HERE IS MOMMY... STILL GROWING......

No comments:

Post a Comment